I don´t know if its a danish tradition only – or if other countries do the same?
But I really like the tradition of the wreath with 4 candlelights – one for each advent sunday in december…
it´s so nice and much needed with candlelights in the dark winter time.
For this years advent wreath I teamed up with Tekla Pomykala, and she did wonders with the botanical findings.
This I what we used:
- A raw straw wreath painted white
- 4 white candles
- black graphic sticker numbers 1-4
- Moss from Greenland – send from a friend – more local moss will do fine…
- Little branches or berries you can find outside this season
- we used hairpins to stick it all together
Photo & Styling: Gitte Christensen, Botanical Decoration: Tekla Pomykala
Featured in the newest Christmas issue of Boligciuos Lookbook